Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Day

I went to the stable directly after work. I guess that´s what I´m always going to do now. It´s no use to drive home to Landskrona and back to Mörarp again.
Milva was the sweet leftbrain introvert that´s she used to be again. I gave her alots of scratches before putting the saddle on. First we walked a little bit around becaue the ridinghouse was still occupied. After going in to ridinghouse we did a bit of mirror mirror to make relax her. I could feel that she was a bit tensed in the beginning. We also did some fugure 8s, yoyo until the end of the 22foot line, circling game and change of direction - all good. She also offered sideways a few times to get carrots.
Shawn came with Kalle and helped me. I was just sitting on her for a few minutes, no walking though. She started to relax after a while and after she did I jumped off. Went grazing with her afterwards - showed Kalle two frontlegs on stonepedastal :).
Cleaned my saddle again. It´s getting so damn dusty in the ridinghouse.
Well, I´m satisfied with what we have accomplished today.

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! That's good that you sat on her today again after the fall yesterday.
    And I saw your status on facebook so I guess your 1st day at work went well which I am happy about.
    So overall a good day! :)
    Mine, as you read on my blog, was a bit tiring but OK. Tonight I went back to see Star and she was following me while I was poo-picking her field, she is a cutie.
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion, Great blog, thanks for sharing your journey. I am a great fan of Parelli/natural horsemanship and am just learning all about it.

    I am also an animal communicator - if you are interested please visit my website www.voiceoftheanimals.org.uk Thanks and looking forward to your future blogs!

    Warm wishes Julie Lines

    ReplyDelete