Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Books

I´m just browsing www.amazon.com and www.adlibris.se for more horsebooks. My horsebook library is pretty good I have to say myself but you can never have enough horsebooks.
Now with the colder weather coming I´m looking forward to lay in the couch with a cup of chailatte and a good book.
Parelli has a readinglist for their university and most of the books I have already but there are still some I would like to order. I also want to study the Mastery Manuals more.
I´m so looking forward to start working evenings next week and finally have more time again for my Horsemanship studies!
Milva and I did undemanding time again today - what a surprise. But I decided not to get stressed out about me not doing much with her right now. I will start playing with her again next week - after I get back into my routins.
The new horse hasn´t settled in yet. Rebecca his owner hit Milva with the leadline in the head to make her move! I hate her for that! When I told Shawn he asked me if I have straightened her out about it and of course I haven´t said anything to her. I did tell her though how she should move Milva and showed her but obviously it didn´t help. If I see her tomorrow I will talk to her about it though.

2 comments:

  1. What?? That is so unbelievable! I can't believe that she hit Milva in the face! I would have hit her back if she had touched my horse! Who does she think she is?
    I would talk to her. You don't want that to happen all the time.

    Good luck with that.

    I should get started with that reading list too. Did you find it on the forum? I think I remember seeing it somewhere...

    Oh and PS. I Loooove Chailatte!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending me the reading list! ;)

    ReplyDelete