Friday, September 4, 2009

Swollen backleg

Milva´s left backleg is swollen again after a little bruise. It´s the same as the last time. She also got a little wound at her right backhoof. I think it happened when she and Orkan were running around like maniacs in the pasture. It´s very stormy here today and I think that´s why there were running so much around. Anita helped me to clean her wound. Good thing we have auntie Anita cause I couldn´t have done it myself. Milva can get very rb when it comes to washing out a wound.
I called Erika Fürberg today. She is a 2star Parelli Professional - the only one in Sweden and a younghorse starter. I hope she is calling me back soon. I wanna ask her how much private lessons are and if she could come down a weekend to help me with Milva. No idea if she will do it or how much she would charge but it cannot hurt to ask.
Anna from the stable told me that Kullatorp - were they breed arabians, have a Parelli younghorse trainer there. I have no idea who that would be. I gave them a call as well. That would be much closer but I doubt it´s a real Parelli Professional. But it cannot hurt to ask! And if it´s not a certified Parelli trainer I will tell them to change that on their homepage!
Thank goodness I have this weekend off! Going to play with my pony if she feels better maybe I can even sit on her again. My blue eye starts to heal up now :)

2 comments:

  1. It would be really nice if the Parelli Pro could come and help you with Milva. I know a lot of people who had lessons with some pros, and they say it helped them so much! I can't wait for mine! I hope Star will behave...
    Lots of hugs to lovely Milva, I hope her wound will heal very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to be a helping hand for Milva when she needs her personal nurse. She allows me to look at the wound before I went home today. No touching just looking, and of course scratching. Se you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete