Thursday, September 3, 2009

Roundcorall

Anita had Orkan in the roundcorall today so I took the oppurtunity to put Milva in there with him. She is really easily getting rightbrain when she is out of her familiar environment.
She was pretty good in the roundcorall today though, not rb at all. First she was looking around, exploring the corall by her own. After a while we put both of them in a trott. It was more like lunging though - pressure on them all the time. But I just wanted her to move around in there in trott and I don´t think circling game would have worked with both Orkan and Milva in there. Anyway I was satisfied with the result and Orkan was a big help for her first little session in the corall. It was funny when I engaged her hindquarters at liberty - in trott, she came in to me directly. What a good girl. I grazed her a bit after our little playsession.
Just feeling so tired again after work. I guess it will take some time to find the right routines. But I really don´t want the work to interfere with my work with Milva. Milvawork and my Parelli journey comes first. So if dayshift doesn´t work I just have to change again to eveningshifts.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are feeling tired. It must be difficult to play with a horse after a long day at work. I am so lucky I have that much time to play with Star, but I'll have to start working again soon... I am actually starting French tutoring next week. I only have 1 student but that's a start! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that´s a good start and some money! i don´t like hierarchy at our work and not the groups either. just too many women working....blllläääähhhhhhh
    i think i ask if i can change to evening again. those mornings are killing me!!!!

    ReplyDelete