Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wonderful Autumn Evening

Another beautiful indian summer evening. Milva was a real sweetheart too today. We did a short session in the ridinghouse. Figure 8s - she changed direction by just using my finger. Clever girl. I just did two repetitions and left it. Reward the slightest try!
When I did the yoyo game backing her in threw the ridinghouse door it was the same. I just wickled my finger a tiny little bit and she almost ran back. So funny!
After that we went grazing again.
Malin and I had a talk about her property again. We are both serious about it and she said she really wants us to have it because she likes my company so much and Shawn´s as well and that she really wants us to stay there and she couldn´t think about anyone more perfect. It´s probably going to take another year to get everythink settled but that´s fine!
Her little talk was so sweet and I got very flattered and moved by it! Awwwwwww
It´s going to be so incredible nice to live close to Milva!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment