Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Complaint Free World


I just finished reading Will Bowen´s book " A Complaint Free World" again. I read it before but it´s definitely a book you should read more than once.
It´s on the recommended booklist for the Parelli University and I love it!
Well, I should say I love all the books on the list. Sure they don´t have much to do with horses but they really help you in life.
Will Bowen and his family are doing Parelli as well and are friends with the Parelli family.
Milva´s backleg was still swollen today. She seemed to be fine otherwise though. It was rainy here today and I still felt tired so I decided not to do anything with her.
I was watching some videos from the Parelli vault in the afternoon and baked muffins. Nice saturday afternoon after all.
Hope Milva is better tomorrow so I can sit on her again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read it!!! Thanks for posting! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the book.

    Parelli to me is a personal spiritual journey and books like this just help to open my eyes to deeper connections with all.

    We use our work at www.dropyourreins.com to empower parents to make new choices with their ADHD children using their same techniques.

    Way to go with your progress.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete