Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Be Soft When He Is Soft

That was the headline in one of Parelli´s latest e-newsletter. So true so true...
We went grazing againg today and just hung out together. Lots of love, scratches and kisses...
Had a little discussion with Malin about Tina. Malin is going to talk to her about hitting and screaming our horses. Not that I trust Malin too much on that topic. I mean she is the one hitting her youngsters in the head so they know she is the leader... What more do I have to say.
There is maybe coming a new horse in to our herd in october. 5 horses in that stable is pretty crowded I think. I´m also not to comfortable with the risk of injury. I so long for a own stable!!
Whatsoever it would be nice if Tina would move out! I just can´t stand her violance against the horses. Insecure or not it still doesn´t give you the right to hit a horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment