Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quiet Sunday

Milva´s wound is almost healed now and she is not swollen anymore :)!
I think I found the place where she cut herself. I think it actually was a cut and not a kick from another horse. We have this steelthing in our pasture to keep the hay inside and one piece is standing out. It´s in the same height as Milva´s wound so I´m pretty sure that´s where she got it from. I didn´t see Malin so I couldn´t tell her but I called Anita and she driving out there tomorrow morning and trying to fix it.
We went to the oatacre again and grazed there for an hour. I´m thinking about starting playing with her again on tuesday when I´m off and continue groundwork until Shawn is coming home next week. When he is at home he can help me again.
So looking forward to riding her!

No comments:

Post a Comment