Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quiet Day

Milva was a cutie today. When I got to the stable I helped Malin to take in some of the horses. Milva saw me walking on the other side and called for me - really surprised. It sounded so cute!! It was really like she was asking - what the hell are you doing over there????
After fixing the stable we went for a little while in the roundcorall - just checking it out. After that some grazing again. Just taking it easy today. I still have a headache after my fall and I´m very stiff.
Malin´s father in law was burning some plants in the pasture next to ours. Milva was too funny. All the other horses were runing away and of course she had to stay and check out what he was doing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're so lucky your horse calls for you!! I want that too :)
    Milva seems to be as curious as Star. We went through a farm the other day on the trail and she wanted to go and see the pile of manure being burnt! So funny!
    There's a huge rainstorm tonight, I hate when it rains that much. I feel bad leaving Star out in the field, she looked so sad (I know she's not but you know...)
    Have a good evening! xx

    ReplyDelete