Friday, September 11, 2009

Shopping And Cleaning Out The Stall

Spend all afternoon and evening in the stable. Soooo nice! Wish I could do that everyday! Work really interferes with my stablelife *don´t like*
Anita, Sandra and I went to Rycketofta were they had a saleout. I spend 1100sek, bought a purple Pikeur fleece west, a grey Mountain Horse fleece, 2 Joules toptanks and a Pikeur dune west. I love Pikeur!
After shopping i cleaned out the stable and Anita helped me to put in shavings. So now the horses have it very cosy and CLEAN! Milva rolled directly in it :).
Her wound looks better again today.
We went to the oatfield again and grazed and hung out there. I have to start doing some serious play with her again - soon. I think we both like undemanding time too much...lol
Off to bed again. Working in the weekend - bummer!

2 comments:

  1. I like Pikeur too. When I used to ride in France, I had those breeches I was using on my competitions, they were so nice!
    Does Milva sleep in a stable?
    I don't have a stable for Star and I wonder if she's gonna be fine in winter, out all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have a stable to go in. I´m grateful for that. I think I wouldn´t sleep well in the night if I would know that she has to sleep outside in the rain or snow or storm. On the other hand - there are 4 horses in our pasture, it´s not always sure she is allowed to be inside... or sometimes she chooses to stay outside instead of getting beaten up inside... but if you put a blanked on star - and i saw on the pics you do , she might be ok. i still think they need some kind of shelter though...
    i love pikeur too :). you should have been here when we went to the saleout - it was so unbelievable cheap! my jodphurs - the black jean ones with the brown leather are pikeur. i love them! thinking about getting a second pair when i have money again - after the parelli dressage saddle ;)

    ReplyDelete