Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ridinghouse With Orkan And Anita

Anita and Rebecca had Orkan and Basse in the ridinghouse together. It was going pretty well. They sniffed each other a couple of times and Orkan moved Basse around.
We can be really greatful to have Orkan as a leader in our herd. He is doing a very great jobb!
After Rebecca took out Basse I went in the ridinghouse with Anita. I showed Anita the figure 8s and the Yoyogame and the Porcupine game and the Sidewardsgame. Anita played a bit with Orkan as well.
It was fun to have someone to play with!
Anita taked to Rebecca about hitting the horses with the leadline in the head. I think Rebecca took it well and I´m glad Anita talked to her. I probably wouldn´t have been that nice to her!!
I just hope it helps!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the nice word about my horse and baby as the leader of the pack.
    He is an awesome nice horse and it’s always nice to go out and be in our herd thanks to the nice and calm horses there. I’m so glad that Orkan is out spending his live with a heard and not in a small box.
    I promise to train more on the games so that we can train more together and show some progress there to. Tomorrow is showjumping for Orkan something he really like.

    ReplyDelete