Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wound

Milva´s wound is much deeper than I thought in the beginning. I was allowed to wash it out today and put some more antibioticlotion on it. The swelling went pretty much down. Now it´s just were the wound is but not all the way down anymore. She doesn´t seem to be sore either and is puttion all her weight on it - but she did that all the time.
The deepness worries me a bit though.
I look how it looks like tomorrow and will decide then if I call the vet or not.
We went down to the oatfield again and strolled around there.
Have to come up with some better rutins so I´m not so tired after work. Have the feeling I´m not doing enough for Milva right now. Also don´t have time to study Parelli right now - or not as much as I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment