Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Decisions Are Made

I asked Anna for help today. I have mixed feelings about it but I have to be honest to myself and commit that right now I´m not getting anywhere with Milva.
I told Anna that I want help for 2 weeks and work with Milva intensive in those 2 weeks. The result I would like to achieve is to be able to ride her in walk and trott.
But what´s important to me is to keep my principles before the goal! Which means - no sidereins for example and no lunging... I agree to a bit though. I think it´s going to make me feel saver in the beginning and as soon as I can ride Milva in walk and trott I can ride her with the natural hackamore.
I also will print out some pages for Anna about Milva´s horsenality and maybe some other information she can have a use off. I´m not going to be an easy client...
Milva did some figure 8 in trott today :) - good girl. I think it was the first time we tried it!
I also put a bit into her mouth for the first time today - she wasn´t too impressed about it.
I will do alots of friendly game with it over the next week.

1 comment:

  1. How about the Parelli pro? Didn't she get back to you about starting Milva?
    Well I hope you'll have a lot of fun. It's good that you took the decision to go one step further with her. I can't wait to see the first pictures of you trotting with her! :) xx

    ReplyDelete