Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Autumn Walks

Yesterday and today Milva and I went for a walk in the oatfield. Just hanging out, grazing - Milva not me, enjoying the autumnsun and taking it easy.
Her leg was much better today. Daniela - a girl from work gave me some antibiotic cream from Rumania. I put a little bit on Milva´s wound and it helped. I kind of wonder if their antibiotics are stronger than our ones... I meand they do have different bacterias down there...hmmmm....
Anyway her leg is almost healed now so that´s good. I put a little bit on it today as well.
Our walks were very leftbrain, relaxed. I´m going to be off on friday and decided to spend the afternoon in the stable together with Anita. I just have to leave Shawn at the airport in the morning cause he is going to Canada for 10 days. When he is coming home we will continue to ride her and until then I will work on lateral flexion and Porcupine game.
Off to bed now again - work is killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor little Milva... I hope she will be better soon.
    I am sure she loves all that undemanding time with you though!
    Enjoy your Friday with her then and have a good rest from work, you need it!
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete