Sunday, September 27, 2009

Backleg Swollen Again

Milva´s left backleg is swollen now. She has a tiny little wound and her tendon is swollen. I think it comes from the wound though... I put some antibiotic lotion on it. If she keeps getting hurt like that I have to come up with another solution.
Anita was out competing Orkan yesterday and I think Milva got into a fight with the new horse while Orkan was gone.
I wait now a few days and when her legs are not getting better I call the vet. She is not limping and doesn´t seem to have pain in it.
I took Milva just for a little walk around the stable. There was a wagon in front of the stable and she thought it was scarry first but the brave girl she is she walked up to it and sniffed it.
The pediatrist is coming tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment