Friday, October 2, 2009

Bit & Handhorse

Milva had a busy day today. First she was trying to be a handhorse while Anita was riding Orkan - in walk and trott. Anita was riding Orkan with a halter and one rein without saddle - pretty cool! Everything was going fine and I think Milva thought it was funny. Orkan is such a good boy!
After that we introduced her to the bit. She was chewing alot on it but otherwise she was fine - unless she went catatonic and I didn´t see it. But I don´t think so...hm....
The bit I had was too big though - 12.5cm so we try a smaller one tomorrow.
I start doubting the decission I made about Anna... I have to talk to her more about how she wants to start Milva. I don´t want that she is lunged and I don´t want to have sidereins on her! Sidereins Anna wanted. But that´s so much against everything I believe in. It also doesn´t feel right to have someone else sitting on Milva...ahhhhh.....
Well, I talk to Anna again and take it from there. After all Milva is my horse and her dignity comes always first!

No comments:

Post a Comment