Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waiting For A Savvysister To Arrive

Supper is prepared and I´m sitting on the couch with a hot cup of tea and a swedish teacake and waiting for Ulrike and her two dogs to arrive. She is going to stay until thursday morning and I´m looking forward to a horseyday tomorrow which includes a visit to another savvysiser - PanterSofie, like Elisabeth calls her.
Isn´t Parelli amazing? Bringing all those people around the world together which without Parelli I would have never met.
Now I just wonder what our two cats are going to say when they meet the two dogs. Molly is probably going to hide which she always does when new people arrive - or I should say when visitors come, it doesn´t really matter who it is. Hoodlum probably won´t care at all and just think it´s fun.
I haven´t done anything with Milva today either. Just spent some udt with her. Maybe some play tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you guys lots of fun!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete