Monday, September 27, 2010

Hospital

I just received information about my upcoming operation tomorrow. Sometimes I am really naive. I thought it would be a tiny, east surgery. One that can be done left-handed. But no, that's not the case. The operation will take 2 to 4 hours with full anesthesia of course. Usually the patients are staying in the hospital up to one week. I've already announced that I'm going to go home on Wednesday. Which gave me a doubtful glance from the nurse and a laugh fro the surgeant. He promised me to do his best. Well he better be cause I need my daily doses of milveroni! I going to watch some videos from the savvy vault now and pretend I'm in a spa with roomservice.

4 comments:

  1. Rätt inställning har du :) Jag tänker på dig och skickar massor av lyckönskningstankar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing fingers (and pressing thumbs :-) and sending good energy across the ocean for a speedy recovery...
    xxxxxx

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you quick healing thoughts my friend. Jo & Bella xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion, I hope your surgery went well and you're home recuperating nicely. Sending good thoughts for a speedy and complete recovery!!
    Kathy Craig

    ReplyDelete