Monday, September 6, 2010

More Trailerloading & Circling



Another busy day - or as busy as you can be with a kidneystone.
As always I started with grazing Milva for one hour while talking to Sofie (Pantersofie) on the phone. She gave me some clearity about the level 3 online audition which she just passed.
I already have a plan in my head how our program is going to look like.
More trailerloading again. Milva put all four feet on the ramp - all by herself. I didn´t even ask her to do it.
Helene trailerloaded Dupont. Dupont is a swedish warmblood and a year older than Milva is. It was not a big deal for him either. He just went straight on the ramp but did get a bit worried while inside the trailer.
After the trailerloading I did some online with Milva. Nice canter departure today without bucking.
She did ignore my whoahand today though. I had to remind her what it ment. And she also forgot about change of direction - what change of direction?? You clearly must mean that I come towards you so we can cuddle! Oh, and btw lets forget about that stupid circling game and lets scratch each other instead - or sleep.
And yoyo game was like a foreign language to her too today. Instead she offered the compliment and sideways towards me. I´m just glad I haven´t thought her yet to lay down. And on a second thought I think I will not teach her to do that before we have established our riding. I already can picture her laying down all the time - with or without the saddle on.
She becomes very inventive when it comes to not doing the circling game ;).
It´s hilarious and she makes me laugh alot.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hi ... She´s so cute :-) Skönt att det går bra med transporten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja, Transporten tycker hon om för den kommer med havre som hon inte ha fatt pa länge ;). men circling är en annan femman.
    maste kolla om jag hitta mer information och inspiratin hur man motivera en lbi till circling. reverse psychologie ju, men det är altsa inte lätt. *suck*

    ReplyDelete