Friday, September 17, 2010

Rain & Storm

I´m not feeling too well today. I feel a minor discomfort in my back today after the ESWL treatment from yesterday which makes me restless and feeling very weird.
Anita came by today and we watched the Celebration dvd from Parelli. It´s definitely my favourite dvd so far.
I went to Milva for 2 hours. She looked surprised when I left - already? Her coat is getting long and she looks all fluffy.
Shawn and I took a short trip to Denmark this evening which was really nice. I start missing my work now but it´s only 3 more weeks then I can go back.
Pizza and movie now.

2 comments:

  1. I had to look up what ESWL is... I hope it helps! The Parelli UK Celebration DVD is definitely on my list for "pick me ups". Another one would be "Music and Lyrics" with Drew Barrymore and Hughes Grant, but that's another story....
    Feel better soon!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it didn´t help at all. It was my second one so now I have to have surgery in one week. Bummer. Not allowed to ride up to a month after the surgery - that will be by the end of october then.
    But at least it should be fixed for good after the surgery.
    xox

    ReplyDelete