Sunday, September 12, 2010

Somewhere There Is Grim Reaper Without A Syth





Busy saturday. I cut the gras around the pasture so it wouldn´t touch the electric fence anymore and making this annoying "click" noise. Well, I cut a quarter of it then I could feel my kidneystones moving which was the sign to take it easier again and do something else. Which I did - fixing the fencing around our pasture before the autumnstorms start again. I would love to get the fencing changed that goes down from the stable. It´s more or less batched together and it´s not safe at all nor does it look good. Just don´t know how to bring it on to Malin yet.
While I cut the grass Milva was loose on the big field and doing her thing, which included eating alots. Later she helped me to fix the fencing - or was in the way.
In the evening we went down to Landskrona to Michael´s 30th birthday. Sonja and Paul have been doing the cooking - Indian food. We got to bring home alots of leftovers cause they were cooking for a 100 people but we actually were just 25. So now I´m wating for lunchtime to eat the delicious food and for supper to eat more of it. Love Indian food - especially when it´s cooked by Paul & Sonja!

No comments:

Post a Comment