Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year´s Day

Early rising for me in the morning to check if the critters survived the night, and yes, they looked all relaxed when I came to the stable. I was there earlier than usual and Milva and Tinker were still laying down sleeping. Orkan and Paulina were guarding them and little Annabelle stood outside. I totally love our little herd.
I´m also feeding one of Malin´s breeding mare in the morning. Magica lives in one of the other herds in the turn out stable. It´s funny to watch her expression when she sees me in the morning - ears forwards and a nicker and then she usually walks with big steps into the stable, chasing everyone else out and waits there for me.
I managed to play with Milva 20min online again today. Mostly focusing on the Circling Game. While I played with her Charlotte came in with her horse. She started to became interested in the Parelli program and I gave her the old Celebration dvd and lent her the new one. Exciting to see what she thinks :).

2 comments:

  1. That will be cool! Wow, you can use Orkan for 3 and 4!!! Tooo cool, you're just flying through this stuff, LOL!!!! Happy new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. janine - i can answer on my blog again - yeah. i miss you so much girlie, we gotta talk soon again! love ya!

    ReplyDelete