Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Arrived In Skåne - Yikes!

...and I´m kind of wondering if I can scoot to work tomorrow. Probably not such a good idea but I really really don´t wanna take the car over to Denmark and pay so much money for the ferry ticket again. Well, I´ll see tomorrow.
Played with Milva at liberty again. Same as yesterday except I ask her to trot in the circling game at liberty - without a round coral.
I only asked her for two circles in each direction though but the result was pretty good. She stayed connected all the time :).
It took a little while to get her started with the circling game though cause she had planed her own circus show. So I just let her and when she was done performing her own little show we started with my ideas. She is just too darn funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment