Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow & Sun

-7 this morning. I do love winter and snow and actually missed the snow very much! But no scooting for me today and tomorrow, car it is.
I played with Milva at liberty this morning. Same as the last two days and our circles are improving.
So my plan with her is to do our liberty level 4 audition of course. Which I don´t see any problems in. It should be a piece of cake in my opinion.
By preparing her for the auditions she will build up more muscles and find more balance in trot and canter. When I feel she is ready I will start playing with her with the sadle on and then carefully start to ride her.
I do think the muscle building and balance part have priority before putting my weight on her.
I also can tape my level 4 online then with her.
I also managed to play a short while with Orkan this morning. Online to help him with his sideways and focusing on to how little it takes to move him.
I will have more time tomorrow morning so I will ride Orkan tomorrow and play a bit longer with Milva.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, liberty 4! How awesome is that!! I cannot wait to see this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orkan was absolutely crazy on the field today. Lots of jumping and kicks with double screws. All pure hapiness and ears forward and he wanted to just canter all the time and did not agree with me when i asked him just for a quiet walk.
    Hope he will be his normal nice boy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete