Monday, January 2, 2012

Some Of The Comments I Got On My Liberty Audition From The Savvy Club

... not that I´m looking for attention or proove or something like that...lol...isn´t that very much unlikely for a lbi person like me. What´s going on with me I wonder...lol
Anyway, I feel so flattered by some of the comments I got so I decided to post them here.

Isolde,

I just had the time to view this in full, what an absolute pleasure to watch, thankyou. Your partnership is something to be admired. I, personally, think this is one of the best Liberty auditions I have watched.

Steve


WOW! Congratulations! You're horse should be Parelli's new poster child for the LBI! So awesome!

Very nice....absolutely love your energy....and obviously so does your horse!

That was fantastic!! Congratulations!

Congratulations! You really match your energy with your horse's, beautiful audition

Ilka


Absolutely amazing!! You have every reason to be proud!!

Marion, that brought tears to my eyes on so many levels. What an astonishing syncroship you have with Milva. The music was perfect...Halleluja indeed. Honestkate

Absolutlely lovely, just loved it, so calm and serene, beautiful.
Kim

Marion, I just wanted to agree with Steve and say I don't think I've seen a better Liberty audition either. You raised the bar.

That was a pure delight to watch. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ktcharb

2 comments:

  1. May be you are going LBE! Så klart att du ska vara stolt och visa upp allt rättmätiga och fina beröm du har fått för det du kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbara kommentarer och du är värd varenda en. Det var roligt att få läsa dem.

    ReplyDelete