Monday, January 2, 2012

Milva The Transformer

Milva decided today would be a good day to mutate into a flying dragon again for a change...lol.
I had planned on a nice, calm walk with my little pony to build up her strength and muscles today. On Milva´s agenda stood "turning into a firespying, flying dragon and see what Marion thinks about that". Well, first I thought "oh crap" and then I thought how the heck is she getting her big belly that high up in the air and how the hell can she stay up in the air that long and perform all those crazy jumps up there and then I thought, oh my goodness I will never be able to stay on her if she decides to do that when I sit on her and then I continued to walk stoicly in the direction I wanted to go and trusted that she would soon run out of energy, after all she is a lbi and see there, after a while she decided to put all four hooves on the ground again and to mutate back into a horse and off we walked.
It wasn´t her fault that the dragon took over again. Really, she can´t help it, it´s like a child on a sugar rush - it just needs to come out. She is very impressive though when she does it, lots of horse coming out. It totally cracks me up when she does it though, well, it cracks me up as long as I don´t sit on her when she does it ;).
So let´s try this again tomorrow and see what´s happening.

1 comment:

  1. Förmodligen kommer hon inte att göra med dig på, om du ger henne chansen att släppa ut det on line först. Kanske inte ens då, för hon bryr sig om dig!

    ReplyDelete