Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Well Educated Horse Is Worth His Weight In Gold


Last Sunday I rode Orkan again. We played with Question Box, Bulls Eye, Sideways, Backing Up, Follow the trail and all kinds of transitions.
Today we played with walk stop transitions and don´t make me pick up the rein. Circling game with let´s not make me pick up the rein some sideways and backing up. We only walked today and I focusd on him stretching forwards downwards. Orkan is a true lbe, way more go than whoa and he easily gets bored, always wants something to happen. He kind of reminds me of Shawn, never can sit still either. He sure is a great deal of fun and starts to ask questions now. Lots of licking and chewing during our session and when we were done he was all tired - mentally.
Milva´s leg looks better again :). She was a bit upset when I took her boyfriend today and not her. I did let her eat outside after I brought Orkan back. I think I will take her with me in the ridinghouse when she is sound again while I ride Orkan.

1 comment:

  1. I think Milva will love to be in the ridinghouse with Orkan. He can show her how to be a ridinghorse. And she can teach him about some liberty questions.
    I´m feeling glad when I se the picture of two wonderful living *hrmm* creatures.
    Thank you for helping Orkan with his FreStyle asignment.

    ReplyDelete