Friday, January 20, 2012

Feels Almost Like Spring

Orkan lost a shoe and got shoed this afternoon, no riding today though.
With Milva I took a 20min walk in the morning and a 30min walk in the afternoon - in the sunshine! Real Sun!!!
Our walk was pretty uneventful, she behaved like a grown up horse and was all nice and soft.
I managed to clean my NP today - the first time since I bought him *cough*.
I think you can first become friends with your sadle after you thouroughly cleaned him.
My dear friend Pia is coming next week to look at Malins horses. Pia was our matchmaker and brought Milva into my life :). We haven´t seen each other for 4 years now but always kept somehow in touch. Pia is competing up to St.Georg and I always liked her riding. She is very fair and humble about it.
Pia is also an expert on Trakehners and it´s gonna be fun to see what she thinks about my little pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment