Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funky Milva



Short session online with Orkan in the morning but then one of the new people came into the ridinghouse with her pony and she was doing academic on the ground....hmmm....that´s the only comment I´m gonna write about it.
Nice lady though and crazy pony. I don´t understand why a mum whould let her daughter ride such a out of controll pony...hm....
Liberty session with Milva who discovered her well hidden arabian genes this morning and there was not much talking to her cause she had made up her mind to be all silly billy so I had no choice than join her.
I tried circling in the beginning but didn´t get enough connection with her so instead we were chasing each other around the ridinghouse. I ran after her and then she ran after me and when I turned around she squeked and ran away tale up and bucking. When she was chasing me she arched her neck and rolled her eyes and snorted alot and put her tale up. Too funny.
In the afternoon we went for a walk in the snowy fields just when the sun went down and it started to snow a little bit too *me love*.

No comments:

Post a Comment