Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thinking In Pictures

Just read Caro´s blog about riding outside with Sunny. If you understand german I really recommend her blog! Sabine - maybe something for you?
I really wonder why I´m suddenly afraid of sitting on a horse?? Sure I did fell a few times of several horses - including Milva last september. But I was never afraid of riding before.
I started Tjelvar under the saddle by myself and several other horses. With Tjelvar I did all kind of crazy stuff and never even thought the thought about being afraid. So how come it is different now? Age?
I have heard people saying that you become more careful with your age. Maybe it is true then?
Sometimes my heart beats really fast when I sit on Milva. Which of course is not good. Especially with such a young horse.
At the same time I think I will get over it. As long as I take the time it takes for both me and her. I mean we have all the time in the world. There is no reason to rush.
Elisabeth wrote in her blog that she is bringing Dorado up to level 4 online before riding him again. That´s an excellent idea I think!
I will continue with our level 3 online and slowly startin freestyle and look how far we can go.
I still would love to get level 2 done before summer though. Oh well, lets wait and see how it goes.
Tried to watch the freestyle pattern before going to work today. It didn´t work though and the dvd player freezed. Hope Shawn can fix it!
I received our first 2 boxes of vegetables and fruits today from www.arstiderna.se. Everything is organic and deliverd to your door :). LOVE IT! Grocery shopping takes so much valuable time. Time I can use for Milva instead. So that solution fits me perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment