Friday, March 19, 2010

Much More Relaxed

Played for 30min today. I was really greatful for the ridinghouse today. It was pouring rain outside.
For our warm up I walked in z3 and stirred her with the rein. It was going very well. She listened with a concentrated face, stopped when I asked her and walked when I asked her.
She was also relaxed when I put my foot in the stirrup and put weight in it. She still blinked, had her head down and wasn´t concerned at all. That´s my girl.
Tomorrow it´s going to be undemanding time or a walk. Saturday morning it´s always dressage training so no use going into the ridinghouse. The big paddock outside is still too wet and Milva doesn´t like being there cause the sand is so deep. The dressagering is not done yet - but should be done any day now. Going to be fun to use that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment