Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Walk

The weather was not too bad this morning. The sun made it´s way threw the clouds and it was windstill. Milva and I went for a 30min walk around the farm and played touch it. She just loves that game!
There is an old couch in the parkinglot area for the horsetrailers right now. Malin put it there some day this week and Milva hasn´t seen it before. It was a good oppurtunity to see what she would do. First she blew out a bit of air and looked a little bit sceptical but it didn´t took her long to investigate and smell it.
We also played a short time with the rockpedestal. She put 3 feet on it today and it would have been easy to ask her for the 4th one as well but I rather quit it and try it again tomorrow.
Off to work now. I´m having a late shift today and have to stay at work until 23.15. I just hope the night nurses are coming in time so I can catch my ferry home!

No comments:

Post a Comment