Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Hanging Out

As always on saturday mornings the ridinghouse was once again occupied. Even though I went there at 9.00 a.m.
We played with the stone pedastal for a while. Milva just loves putting her front feed on it. I started with asking her to make a step forwards to put all four feed on the big stone. It´s not going to be any problem for her doing so. She almost offered it today but I rather take it slow.
I also did a lots of extrem friendly game with the carrotstick while she was eating. Slapping the ground and helicopter.
I have to do some more research how to teach the spanish walk as well. She nicely took up her legs when I touched her chestnut with the carrot. So that´s a start.
The horses have started to eat on the fence and on the wooden walls in the stable. I have collected alots of brenches over the last weeks and went again today. Usually they are all chewed up shortly after.
One more evening at work and then 2 days off :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment