Friday, March 12, 2010

So Much To Do So Little Time

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon
I can wholehearted say that yesterday was a completly wasted day! I will never ever go to a meeting again that starts before 12.00! Unless I get paid for the hours between.
Anyway, I went to the stable early in the morning and gave the horses their breakfast. Cuddled Milva for a little bit and had to leave again.
Today I was still tired after a 13hours day at work yesterday.
We still played for 40min though. Longreining with transitions trott - walk - stop - backing up. Circling game and figure 8´s with a small distance between the cones.
If the weather is ok on the weekend I will take her out for walks instead of going into the ridinghouse. It will be busy with dressagelessons anyway.
Monday and Tuesday I´m on a workrelated course and can first go to the stable in the evening.
I need more time to study and play with Milva *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment