Friday, March 5, 2010

Green Ball And Tractor

I played with the green ball around Milva today - while she was eating. My goal is to be able to put it on her back. She is not scared of it but I wouldn´t say that she is very comfortable with it either - not on her back anyway. She doesn´t mind though when I roll it around and she is trying to bite it as well.
We helped Sjune with the tractor today. I say we because Milva was trying to help as well. Sjune was doing the ridinghouse - even it out with this big machine behind the tractor and when he was done he needed help to put this big thing back up. I had Milva with me and while the tractor was running I helped him to lift that thing up from the ground and of course Milva was trying to help as well. She really is not scared of too many things.
We did some longreining in the ridinghouse and figure 8s.
Also visited the stable for a short while again. Her tension was a bit less compare to yesterday but still not gone.
Also managed to wash Sam today. I had no idea how dirty he was. Sam is my SUV.
Off to work now. 3 more days and then I´m off!

No comments:

Post a Comment