Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lots Of Chewing

We played at liberty again. It truly is amazing and fascinating! I mean Milva can leave any time but she chooses to be with me and is asking questions all the time. Pure awesomeness!
We did backing up from z5 again - I can get as many steps as I want to! Weave patterns and figure 8´s.
Before going into the ridinghouse I bridled her while sitting on my little red chair.
Well and we also worked on getting on her again - without showing any resistance. I was standing on the red chair and moved her closer to me so I was in z3. When she tried to move away I brough her very softly back. And it really didn´t take much to bring her back. When in the right position I gave her lots of scratches. It took her along time to relax. In the beginning she didn´t even blink. After a while she started to blink though but it took a very long time until she dropped her head and even longer until she started to chew - and well started she chewed alot!
How intressting!! There must be alot of things going on in her head.
While doing all this I had my foot in the stirrup but didn´t get on her. I did had a little bit of weight in it though and was half way laying over the saddle.
I didn´t do more with her today. Thought it is a good thing to leave it like that.
I will see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment