Monday, March 8, 2010

Slow And Right Beats Fast And Wrong


30min of longreining again with walk - trott - stop - backing up transitions from z5, still with 1 rein.
Well and then there was this thing with sitting on Milva today. It was definitely not the right time today. I still tried it but stopped just in time. Just when I was about to get on her, Malin was coming in with one of the ponnies she wanted to longue and one of the twins was about to train one of her jumping horses. They were kindly enough to wait outside until I was done. Which was really really nice of them! But the jumpinghorse was jumping and bolting in front of the ridinghouse and of course Milva could hear that and got all upset. When I was hanging on her she started to back up. I asked her to stop and when she did I jumped off.
I didn´t really had her permission to get on either. Her head was up and she was listening to the noises from outside.
I have to start planing my time better. Maybe go to the stable very very early so I can play with Milva while the twins are still mucking their stables.
Going to read the Horsenality Report now :))

No comments:

Post a Comment