Monday, March 15, 2010

Liberty Play

Yesterday I came to the stable first at lunchtime and had to leave again after one hour. Milva wasn´t at all happy with that and called after me when I left. Which of course made me turn around, giving her more apples and scratches. She truly has me well trained.
After I came home from the course in Denmark I took a powernap for half an hour. It really helped!
Milva pretended to starve when I came to the stable. I took her out and gave her some hay to eat outside while I cleaned up the turnout stable. 4 horses sure make a lots of mess.
Milva is loosing her wintercoat now but somehow she doesn´t like to be brushed right now. It makes me wonder what´s wrong with her. My guess is that she wants to be left alone while eating. Hmmmmm....
We took a little walk up the driveway and did some touch it around the farm. She did get a bit right brain when we walked on the drive way. Not much but there are still some thresholds we have to take care off.
To get her leftbrain again I went with her into the ridinghouse and did some liberty. It was awesome!
Bringing her towards me in trott, sticking to me in walk and trott, backing from z5 - at liberty! and sidewards at liberty. Pretty smart girl my little pony.
We had supper at a friends place in Landskrona tonight - homemade indian food by indians . Delicious!
Off to bed now. Early morning again tomorrow and course until 3.00pm. But after that I´m 2 days off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment