Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Cold Winterday

Even though I LOVE snow I think it´s enough now. We have march now and it´s still -10 during the nights. Milva started to fur now. Soon she is going to look like a horse again and not like a polar bear.
We went for a little walk around the stable area today and payed the inside of the stable a short visit. She was still getting tensed and worried. But if you see it from her point of the view I would be worried too!
The only time she is in the stable is when she is getting a shot from the vet or getting her hooves done. Both experience are not very pleasurefull.
I fed her with carrots again while she was standing in the aisle and left the stable before she was getting too tensed.
It´s hard too believe it´s the same horse that I can groundtie everywhere outside - I just drop the rope and there she stands, relaxed and not worried.
I try to change my attitude about the stable as well. Milva is truly my mirror and she can pick up all my emotions and feelings. Me not liking being inside the stable doesn´t help the whole situation *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment