Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yoyo & Friendly Game


Milva greeting the little Hollsteiner foal.
Short playsessions again today. Shawn came with me to play with Drake. Drake decided that Shawn is his human now so no other horses in the pasture are allowed near him. Well those that are under Drake anyway like Sunny.
We could only stay 1 hour today cause Sam didn´t pass the safety and had to go to the carhospital for a major operation. He will be ok though and we can pick him up tomorrow again. In the mean time we got a little rental car from the carhospital. Scary to drive. I love my big boy Sam and miss him terrible already. SUV´s just feel so much more safe to me even though they are not practical at all.
I played lots of friendly game with Milva standing on the little read stool and half laying on her back.
I also asked her for yoyos at different places all around the barn like in and out of different pastures and through various stable doors and on the dirt road. First she was a bit snooty but after a few times her expression became more soft and her ears were forwards and I only needed a light phase 1.
Thanks Ulrike for pointing out yesterday that the reason Milva suddenly ignored my yoyo is because she knows I ask her to circle afterwards. Well problem fixed and from now on I will be more observant about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment