Saturday, May 7, 2011

Parelli Play Day With Sofie 1*

Day 3 with laying down Milva and it worked very well again. I just hope I didn´t overdo it today cause I asked her to lay down 5 times but she still offered it afterwards, so maybe it´s fine.
Today it didn´t take long at all for her to lay down. I went in my "touch down" pose and whoops she laid down and sat up up again. Two more times afterwards and it was as easy.
Then Sofie wanted to know when she gets to see it so I asked Milva to lay down two more times. I do think she thinks it´s way cool to get some oats for laying down. My super smart pony!
Later Sofie showed me how to shim my saddle right and I´m super thankful for that. One less thing to worry about and I could see a big difference. Also I had to find out that I placed my thereflex pad wrong underneath the saddle, but now I know.
I think the playday was a big success at the stable. Actually one more said she would like to join the next time and she said she thinks that is very interesting stuff. Wow! I didn´t expect her to find interest in Parelli.
"Make no assumptions!" I definitely have to work on that one and not to always underestimate the other boarders.
Also the two "girls" I wasn´t so sure about if it would be the "right" thing for them liked it very much and couldn´t wait to get home to check out Parelli Connect and to read more about Parelli and Horsenality. Way cool!
Malin, the stable owner was very happy about the positive feedback as well.
Also a big compliment to Ulrike who got to borrow one of Malin´s competition horses to introduce him to Parelli. Considering that Mirre is for sale for quite a bit of money it´s a big trust into Ulrike and Parelli to lend him out like that.
Anita and Orkan also did very well and it was lovely to watch their relationship - and pretty entertaining as well.
Last but not least a big thank you to Sofie who did an outstanding job teaching and introducing all those new people to Parelli!
Pics will come up as soon as Anita uploads them.

6 comments:

  1. Mirre är verkligen en trevlig häst, positiv och intelligent, och jag hoppas han säljs till ett gott hem med många häst och människovänner : )

    För mig är han ju både för stor för stallet och för dyr, tyvärr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack själv för allt du ordnat med det är ju mycket tack vara dig som det blev så bra med. Jag hade verkligen en supertrevlig dag, men härliga mäniskor och hästar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kul att vi kunde ge er några goa skratt. Alltid kul att sprida glädje bara genom att vara sig själv. :-D

    Det var superkul men vi får träna mer på det vi lärde oss.

    Tack för att du ordnade detta Marion och för instruktionerna Sofie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bilder finns på orkan.fluffig.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita Yeah!! Tack :), men du, du sade du skulle retouchera bort min magen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. förresten så tänkte jag stjäla dem ;) tack pickup truck

    ReplyDelete