Monday, May 2, 2011

TATAAAA



I finally figured out how to upload pictures from my Mac to the blog :). I´m sure there is an easier way but that will do for now.
Last week was super busy and we didn´t sleep more than 4-5 hours every night. Shawn had a vernisage at a local artist shop town down on Saturday and I helped him to get things done before and after work. Anita stepped in as well and did his homepage.
With Milva I spent most of the time udt, brushed her and gave her lots of scratches.
I took 3 days off this week which gives me 9 days off - yeah!!! I didn´t make any plans besides spending time with Milva and reading.
This morning we had second breakfast down town in a little coffee shop and then we went shopping for my project balcony.
In the afternoon I played stick to me at liberty outside with Milva and I lead her around by the mane.
Tomorrow...well tomorrow Shawn and I are going on a trail ride if the weather permits it. If you don´t hear anything from me I´m probably in the hospital, no I´m just kidding. Safety first. I´ll ride Milva in the riding arena and I´ll lead her in z5 on the trail. If she is ok with it then I think about riding her maybe for a little bit the next time.

3 comments:

  1. Jättekul att vi får se nya bilder igen, har ni redan så där mycket gräs, wow!!!!
    Milvalinchen, ta hand om din matte !!!!
    Ha det så trevligt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det blir säkert kul för er. Milva studerade vår hoppning i dag så hon vet hur hon ska göra. Sen sprang hon med bredvid oss i torsdag och studerade huren ridhäst ska bete sig.
    De hade så mysigt i dag och gick allra längst bort i hagen och betade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh men hon ska inte hoppa, iaf inte när jag sittar på henne ;) men hur får gärna titta hur en ridhäst gör, hon vet nämligen fortfarande inte att hon är en ridhäst. hon är nog övertygad om att hon är en stor hund eller gosedjur. ses i stallet någon gång den här veckan, senast på lördag. xx

    ReplyDelete