Monday, May 9, 2011

Time To Relax

This morning I drove with Hanna to Nästed in Denmark to pick up a carpet. She didn´t want to drive by herself so I agreed to come with her and ended up driving her car. Hmmm, what you mean dominant ;). But I think she was quite happy with it, so she said anyway. I can´t help myself but to feel like going to work as soon as I enter Denmark. Even the danish language puts me in work mood. On our way home we stopped by Årstiderna and picked up some organic fruit and vegetables.
After coming back I felt so exhausted and tired I decided to spend udt with Milva. I took her grazing for 2 hours around the pastures.
It was too busy around the stable anyway to do anything with her. The riding arena, the dressage ring and the riding paddock were all occupied with people. Jeez am I spoiled to be there mostly by myself in the mornings. I think Monday afternoons and evening is always busy though because of the dressage training the other people have. Hm, really going to appreciate my quiet morning time more from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Ja, ibland känns det som om människor är bäst på bio!

    Fast inte alla och inte jämt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precis ;), sedan är jag inte precis den som tycker alla människor heller...

    ReplyDelete