Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trail Ride



The trail ride yesterday went fine. We were out for 1 hour and Milva was doing great. She didn´t spook once and was confident most of the time.
Little Milva pony is growing up now ;).
Today I played online with her for 30min. We played with figure 8s and circling at the 22´rope. I gave her lots of time to think and it makes such a big difference! Before the celebration I always thought I give her enough time to think but oh boy was I wrong. The lesson with Larissa was sure an eyeopener for me. And jezz what a difference it makes! I just asked her for circles in walk today and got nice walk - stop transitions using a light phase 1, change of direction was also good and she kept a lovely face expression on all the time.

4 comments:

  1. Så klart att det går bra för er! Ni är ju bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really good that you do trail rides!! Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Caro, actually that what I would love to do most :)

    ReplyDelete