Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Play

I only had 1,5 hours stabletime today. The positive thing though is that I got alot accomplished in those 1,5 hours and we picked Sam up from the carhospital. He is as good as new and I´m very happy to be able to stretch out my legs and take a nap on the way home from work - while we are on the ferry that is.
I did carrotstick riding simulations with Milva today while she ate, and lots of friendly game laying on her back. She is more tolerable when I do it from the left side but still can pinch her ears back. She definitely does not like it from the Indian side though. More friendly game will eventually fix it though - I hope so anyway.
More yoyo game at different places and Milva put nice effort in it.
Lay down in the ridinghouse - just ONE time and under controll ;). I asked her to lay down and she checked out the ground just a little bit and laid down next to me - yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Om man inte ger upp, blir de som man vill, tids nog.

    ReplyDelete