Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Play

After doing the stable chores I started the day with 1 hour of undemanding time.
I don´t know why I´m so obsessed with timing everything but obviously I am...lol. I have to time everyting - playsessions, undemanding time,...
I drove her to the ridinghouse from z3 - instead of walking in front of her, taking care of little thresholds. It really does change the look on her face when I drive her.
We did some longreining with one rein. Transitions in walk, trott, stop and backing up. The trott on the left hand was very nice and relaxed. She stretched forward downwards and made huge, swinging steps - it looked stunning but it was kind of fast to run with her. I guess I have to get in better shape to keep up with her.
We also played with the black tube. Sideways games - away and towards me. The towards me was working good today as well. It´s the third time we did it. She is a very fast learner with no doubt.
Our playsession was 30min and after that I spent another 30min of undemanding time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment