Saturday, April 10, 2010

Buckarooo Milva

Milva turned into a rodeo pony. When I come to the stable in the morning to feed them she starts to galopp around like a maniac. She is getting almost flat, ears back, dragon face and off she goes. It looks hilarious! I have to film it one day.
We haven´t been so much up to otherwise. Lots of undemanding time, scratching her and brushing her. She is till loosing her wintercoat.
The weather got nicer again and it felt like spring today.
Shawn and I are into our fourth week of eating rawfood/vegeterian food now and it goes really well. I can feel that I get more energy in my body again and I feel more in balance as well. The food Shawn is making is to my surprise really delicious! I wasn´t so sure about the rawfood thing in the beginning but so far it tastes awesome and it feels good in my body as well.
My favourite it the nutmilk. We are not using dairy products right now - I still will eat cheese and yoghurt but not right now. Shawn is making this heavenly nutmilk out of almonds, sesame seed and nother nuts. He adds real vanilla to it. If you haven´t tried it - try it! I think heaven tastes like nutmilk :).
I have finished to read "In langer Reihe über die Haff" yesterday. I will try to get copies in english and give it to friends. What a heartbreaking story! I didn´t cry so much though. I was getting more upset over how unfair life is treating some people.

1 comment:

  1. Oj spännande med "rawfood" och nutmilk låter ju jätte gott, får nog be om instruktioner på hur man gör. Hoppas allt är bra med er.
    kram

    ReplyDelete