Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Breathing

that´s what I´m concentrating on right now. My bloodpressure was super high during the night. I couldn´t sleep all night and was just laying there thinking.
Breathing is a good thing. Shawn and I are talking alot and had pizza tonight. Breathing that´s what I have to do.
I went to the stable twice. Milva sensed my mood of course. She always does. She truly is my mirror. I was sitting in the haystack while she was eating and she put lots and lots of hay over me and wouldn´t leave me. She also chased away the other horses on the other side of the fence. Guess she felt she had to take care of me today - my little soulhorse.
Helene came in the evening to trim Milva´s backhooves and surprisingly she was very well behaved - little bugger ;).
I just looked into the freestyle assessment and had to find out that for level two you need freestyle level 2 - of course you do, it´s obvious, just I thought you need level 1. Guess my filming has to wait a bit longer then.

1 comment:

  1. Ein supersuesses Schlaupferd hast du :-) hoffe, sie gibt dir die Kraft, die du brauchst, schlaf gut in dieser Nacht, lg kram

    ReplyDelete