Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Liberty

I can´t mention often enough what a smart pony Milva is!
In today´s session I put the plastic tarp, one cavaletti and the black tube in the ridinghouse.
Milva was at liberty and to start with I asked her sideways to me in front of the black tube - and she did it super nicely. No hesitating, nothing. She just sidepassed towards me as if it would be the most natural and common thing to do!
What a super smart girl I have!
I must have done something good to deserve such an awesome horse.
After that we continued with liberty - stick to me over the cavaletti and the plastic tarp in walk and in trott and backing up from z5.
We finished our session with the circling game. 2 circles in walk on the right hand and 1 in trott - without breaking gait, me standing in neutral and a nice expression on her face. How awesome isn´t that!
Same thing on the left hand - I did had to remind her though to keep the gait.
More undemanding time after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment