Monday, April 26, 2010

1,5 Hours Of Play


We had super nice weather down here today. +18 and the sun was shining. Nice weather helps putting life in a different perspective.
I got first in the afternoon to the stable cause I had another workrelated course. Milva greated me with a big whinnie when I arrived in her pasture. We started to play in the ridinghouse until Malin came in with Ninnie and her baby. Milva and I went for a walk around the big pasture which took about 30min. It doesn´t take that long usually but we turned it into a picknikround.
Coming back to the ridinghouse we I started to longrein her. It was going nicely in walk and trott but when I asked her to canter she bucked and took off. I must have put too much pressure on her I guess.
I switched over to the circling game. First in walk and then in trott. This time I asked her for more trott then usual and change of direction. It was going nicely!
One thing that concerns me right now is Milva´s breeding. She seems to breed quite heavily and there is a russling noise when breathing.
I´m going to buy some herbs for her, put her on a stricter diet again and if it doesn´t go away in a few days I will Helene to have a look at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment